◆ALL I need is love. 爱就是我所需要的一切。
◆Side to give up, while love you.一边放弃、一边爱你。
◆Where I am there you are also. 有我的地方就有你
◆Lover\'s vows don\'t reach the ears of God.恋人的誓言到不了上帝的耳中。
◆Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有
◆RuoLi green, green SuoYi XieFengXiYu, not return.青箬笠,绿蓑衣,斜风细雨不须归。
◆If you don’t like someone, that will be my girl friend 。如果你没有喜欢的人,那就做我的女朋友吧。
◆don’t cry because it is over,smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
◆I spent whole days thinking intensely about you…I ached when away.我整天整天地想念着你……离开你,我便感到痛苦。
◆Till now I know you are the girl I \'ve been always waiting for. 直到今天我才知道,你才是我一直追寻的女孩。
◆If before 100 years I could meet you, now I\'ve grown old. I hope I\'m an old man.如果一百年前认识你,我现在会变成一个老头,我希望自己是一个老头。
◆I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴。
◆no matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美
◆Love is an art of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. 爱是一种无尽的宽恕,是一束缠绕在心头的温柔的目光。
◆In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱你。(经典浪漫英文语句:www.yiyyy.com)
◆I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉
◆No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣
◆Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现
◆To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界
◆Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间
◆Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have. 经典浪漫英文语句:爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|美丽人生 ( 粤ICP备09056815号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:51 , Processed in 0.061011 second(s), 15 queries .