查看: 3576|回复: 0

[转贴] 表达爱情的英文句子、伤感英文语句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-2 21:07:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
◆Side to give up, while love you.一边放弃、一边爱你。
◆I’ll be there till the stars don’t shine我会守着你 直到星辰消逝
◆Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
friends whom I miss so much.一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候
◆Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁。
◆It’s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in loving with you.不是恋爱的感觉让我幸福而是爱上你的感觉让我幸福。
◆It’s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with you。不是恋爱的感觉让我幸福而是爱上你的感觉让我幸福。
◆It’s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞。
◆i know you like this song most and i know what you are thinking about ,too, i miss you .知道你最喜欢这首歌, 也知道你的心思, 想你。
◆No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
◆In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱你。
◆Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
◆listening to my heart beating. seeing how much i love you ,i dare to admit how much i love you .when thinking of you, i hope you can receive the passionat words i left for you!心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到 的真情留言!
◆do you understand the feeling of missing someone? it is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
◆Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|美丽人生 ( 粤ICP备09056815号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 01:35 , Processed in 0.043028 second(s), 15 queries .