找回密码
 马上注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1720|回复: 0

[转贴] 英文唯美伤感的爱情句子语句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-2 20:34:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.在妳的这段爱情中…妳教会了我放弃忘记和不再悲伤还有不去想那唯美的结局而是结束之后回忆那甜蜜的过程…

In your this section of love... You taught me to give up and no longer sad and don\'t forget to think that aesthetic end but memories that sweet after the process...

2.两个相爱的人,如果真的想要在一起:那么他们之间有什么阻力都会一起走下去!就看他们俩是否都真的珍惜这世间最唯美的(爱情)和这段美妙的(缘分)了…

Two people who love each other, if you really want to together: so they between what resistance will go down together! Just look at both of them are really cherish the world the most beautiful (love) and this paragraph of wonderful (fate)...

3.我流泪的时候,你也在流泪。我认为你没我孤独。我微笑的时候,你还在流泪。原来你比我寂寞。

My tears, you are also tears. I think you didn\'t I am lonely. I smile, you still in tears. Originally you than my lonely.

4.当快乐结束,冷漠开始,没有原因,不需要任何理由,大家都默默的遵守;单薄透明的玻璃,隔着两方世界,没有人反抗,没有人逃走

When the happy ending, and indifferent start, no reason, does not need any reason, everyone silently obeyed; Thin transparent glass, between the two, www.yiyyy.com no one FangShiJie revolt, no one ran away
Love is beautiful again, then mixed with sad story also has a beautiful ending, destined to fall in love with you will hurt yourself! This love this shouldn\'t let go?

5.爱情因为浪漫而唯美,因为婚姻而升华,浪漫固然是爱情所追求的,安稳平淡才是爱情的最终归宿。

Love because of romantic and aestheticism, because marriage is indeed sublimation, romantic love, in pursuit of the final destination, bland is love.

6.当流星陨落爱情的唯美,生命就开始哭泣,受伤的人就喜欢躲在黑暗的角落,任其身体的荒凉,仿佛全世界的人都在讨论爱情,这一刻我更喜欢孤寂(伤感唯美的句子)

When the meteor strikes the love of aestheticism, life began to cry, the injured person like hiding in the dark corners of the body, let the desolation, as if people around the world are talking about the love, the moment I prefer loneliness

7.因為你的一個微笑,讓我思念到如今。青春似乎就是唯美和伤感的结合体。所谓旳爱情都像昰玩过家家呢麽

Because one of your smile, let I miss until now. Youth seems to be beautiful and sad combination of the two. The so-called love all like is playing house?

8.风吹起如花的流年、而你成为最唯美的点缀。◇ 、常常在想、爱情的最唯美是不是我与你相拥

The wind of flower, and you become unease most beautiful ornament. So, always trying to think of the most beautiful, love is you and I hug to each other

9.再唯美的爱情也掺杂着悲伤,再凄美的故事也有结局,注定爱上你就要伤自己!这份爱该不该放手呢?我一步一步的靠近我的梦,即使他破碎的不成样子了,我也要尽力挽回,用自己的一切去交换

I step by step closer to my dream, even if his broken no way, I also want to try to save, with their own everything to exchange

10.“ 我做乐一个梦,是那样的唯美、那样的凄惨,让我经历乐真正的爱情,震撼乐我的心,从未有过的心痛,那么疼,疼的无法呼吸,醒来,我哭乐,心痛的哭乐。”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|美丽人生 ( 粤ICP备09056815号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 15:48 , Processed in 0.041233 second(s), 15 queries .